- Aspire Wellness Center is committed to the treatment of individuals who suffer with mental health disorders. Our programs offer services to those who are diagnosed with psychiatric disorders, which include but are not limited to, depression, anxiety, bipolar, psychotic disorders, etc. Aspire provides services onsite with a Day Program, in the client’s home, and/or the community. Our main focus of all programs of Aspire is promoting resilience, recovery, and personal growth by teaching life skills which creates a foundation for independence and positive well-being.
- All clients are encouraged to develop and utilize natural supports such as, but not limited to family, peers, and community services. Clients may work to address desired goals which allow them to identify and build a supportive network, which they feel will benefit their lives.
- All services and activities conducted within the PRP model will focus on the goals created by the client, as to what they feel will benefit their mental health. Goals are stated within the client’s individualized treatment plan, and documented within their daily progress notes. Goals are formulated based on the client’s input and are reviewed every 6 months or as deemed appropriate. Treatment goals are addressed both during onsite and offsite appointments.
- Clients will have an opportunity to participate in activities designed to assist clients in developing community life-skills. Activities may include, but are not limited to socialization, cultural events, public transportation, housing, vocational resources, etc.
- Aspire Wellness Center IOP engages clients in multiple clinical services. Included in these services are individual, family, and group counseling. IOP treatment is predominantly based around a group counseling model, however individual and family counseling sessions as well as medication management are utilized when deemed appropriate.
- These supportive and educational activities are provided in individual, group, and other therapeutic settings. Wellness education is utilized to assist clients in achieving a balance in physical and emotional health. Recovery education includes activities designed to assist clients with achieving the highest possible functioning despite any disability/disorder/challenges they may experience. Resilience education is utilized to improve the client’s awareness of their own personal strengths, as well as building on those strengths.
- At least once per month clients will meet with an individual provider to update and review their person-centered plan. The review will document progress, updates, and/or changes to the plan, and may be documented within the client’s progress notes. For each individual client, their treatment will be adjusted to ongoing assessments and emerging issues, which the client may present.
- Our IOP meets 3 days a week (Mondays, Wednesdays, and Thursdays) from 3:30pm-6:30pm.