Aspire Wellness Center’s mission is
To help people improve the quality of their lives by giving them the tools they need to succeed. We focus on partnering with our clients and staff to help them strengthen their emotional wellbeing, develop satisfying relationships, and resolve the challenges that keep them from achieving their goals. At Aspire, we strive to offer the highest quality care and a safe, trusting environment. Aspire’s Performance Improvement Plan and Outcomes Management System has been designed to assure the quality of its mental health services, to enhance the quality of those services, and to objectively look at how well Aspire is accomplishing its mission. In order to aid in this process,
Aspire's Strategic Plan
Aspire developed a Strategic Plan with the following goals:
- Strive to continue to provide a friendly and family-oriented atmosphere where clients express feeling cared for and supported.
- Obtain a three-year CARF accreditation for Aspire’s outpatient mental health program,which will include IOP groups and PRP Services.
- Utilize standards to increase Aspire’s awareness of its risks, opportunities, quality of care, visibility, accountability, and community involvement.Improve upon Aspire’s current technologies and information systems.
- Increase Aspire’s presence and involvement in activities in which leadership takes onadvocacy, policy, and funding efforts and initiatives at the local, state, or federal levels.
- Increase Aspire’s revenue.Improve staff morale and opportunities for growth and consider the development of incentive-based programs and pay structures to improve staff retention.
- Enhance Aspire’s community inclusion, improve its visibility, and find ways to bring underserved populations into services.
- Expand Aspire’s community presence by providing offsite therapy services andstrengthening its marketing activities.